Saturday, June 16, 2018

My costume for Ghana meets Naija was influenced by the kind of audience at the event – Sista Afia


Hiplife artiste, Sista Afia has indicated that her choice of dress for her performance at Ghana Meets Naija was inspired by the kind of audience she was going to perform for.
Sista Afia after her splendid performance at the Ghana Meets Naija has been criticized for her choice of costume for her performance on the night.
But speaking to Graphic Showbiz, the artiste said “When I am performing for those in the corporate world, I wear something different. For this particular event, I wanted something fun, the audience was youthful and I wanted to give them something modern, something they could relate with, the Beyonce, Rihanna kind of thing”.


Sista Afia who has wore similar dresses in the past indicated that she is unfazed by the insults and criticisms saying “I am not bothered at all, I honestly do not read such things and it does not scare me. I am still grounded and will continue to give my best to my fans”.
Sista Afia who has been performing alongside Shatta Wale over the years gave an indication that she’s now ready to be her own boss hence reason why she performed alone.
“Again, this is the only time I performed alone, for the previous two, I did it with Shatta Wale but this one, I wanted people to know that I don’t need to ride on anyone’s back to entertain my fans.”

Source:sasrakunews.blogspot.com 

No comments: