Thursday, July 4, 2019

Nana Akuffo Addo Is Surrounded By Thieves And Liars — A-Plus


Ghanaian Hiplife Musician, Kwame Asare Obeng affectionately called A-Plus, has said President Akufo Addo is surrounded by liars and thieves and it is affecting his government’s performance.

The outspoken musician and politician, Kwame A-Plus, has jabbed his own party, the New Patriotic Party (NPP), members saying Ghanaians were being impatient with the President.
According to him, there is nothing wrong about being part of a political party but he is disappointed in the failure of his party for not fulfilling some of its campaign promises to Ghanaians.

A-Plus, however, did not state the basis for his allegation.

“Tomorrow I can be NDC depending on what NPP does, my vote is not on autopilot,” and “in 2020, I can choose NDC, I can choose an independent candidate, I don’t care. I can belong to NDC or NPP, what is right is right, what is wrong is wrong,” he told Justice Kweku Annan on Medo ‘Ghana’ on Accra-based Kingdom FM 107.7

“I went live on Facebook countless times to tell the world how taxpayers money was being wasted on unwanted. “Fortunately, we got the change we cried for. Instead of reducing the number to a reasonable one or at least maintaining the same number we increased it and told Ghanaians that we have added “only a little over 220 

No comments: